Thanks to everyone who participated in the February 2021 Carnival of Aces. Here is the round-up of submissions:
- polyallsorts wrote about the differences between meeting other aces in person and online in “Aces and Anonymity”.
- ace-safespace wrote about the challenges faced by asexuals within the LGBT+ community in “The Inherent Problems of Being Almost Exclusively an Online Community”.
- Perfect Number wrote about wanting visibility for a greater variety of ace experiences in “My Little Niche in the Asexual Community”.
- Lib described their experiences with the ace community on different online platforms in “Briefly Comparing My Communities Online”.
- Coyote wrote about the need to make the online ace community more welcoming to returning members in “The Uphill Climb it Would Take to Repair the Welcome Mat”.
- Cinnamon wrote about how some aces may find some ace communities more welcoming than others and pondered the need for an expansive and inclusive understanding of asexuality in “Normativity, Community, and Creating Ourselves”.
- Em wrote about their experiences in the Tumblr ace community and how that compares with other online communities in “Hello, I’m a Tumblr Ace”.
- CharCharChar listed some problems that exist in some ace spaces in “Taking Space from Toxic Ace Spaces”.
- And, finally, demiandproud made a last-minute submission with “Space For This Ace”.